Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2015 GMC 1500 Denali Crew Cab Standard Box. I'm looking to have a Borla Cat-Back Exhaust installed. I had one on my 07 Avalanche and loved it.

Does anyone have any experience with the newer versions? Now they offer three different sound applications Touring, S-Type and ATAK.

I'm thinking to go with the S-Type since it is the middle of the road.

Any thoughts? Or comments would be greatly appreciated.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Congratulations Dungar.
There should be videos/sound tracks on the Internet someplace.
The ATAK, IIRC are pretty loud.

Reactions: Levi

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Just purchased a 2015 GMC 1500 Denali Crew Cab Standard Box. I'm looking to have a Borla Cat-Back Exhaust installed. I had one on my 07 Avalanche and loved it.

Does anyone have any experience with the newer versions? Now they offer three different sound applications Touring, S-Type and ATAK.

I'm thinking to go with the S-Type since it is the middle of the road.

Any thoughts? Or comments would be greatly appreciated.
For you I'd go with the S-type if you want sound. On my mustang I'm wanting the ATAK axle back. I want louder sound. I want to be able to hear my Mustang at idle sitting beside a semi at a red light. If you go to Borla's web site you can hear the different sounds.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sorry, for some reason I thought the picture rule was only for Tractors

Thanks for the input. I have listened to the sound on the website and some YouTube videos. Figured I would ask for some opinions since everyone is very helpful on this forum.

Thinking I'm going to go with the S-Type straight out the back.

Thanks for the Congrats.......

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434110949.794565.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434110960.262239.jpg

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts

Thanks for the input. I have listened to the sound on the website and some YouTube videos. Figured I would ask for some opinions since everyone is very helpful on this forum.

:good2:

·
Registered
12,077 Posts

View attachment 46961 View attachment 46962
That GMC made my heart skip a beat. Very nice. :thumbup1gif:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts