Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Forgive my ignorance, but do the Artillian forks just hook onto my loader bucket? I could see myself using it quite a bit. I keep joking with my wife that I'm going to buy a skid steer...this might be a good compromise. That's what makes a marriage work, right?:good2:
The JDQA is not standard on the 200CX loader, it is an option. Without it you have a pin-on bucket which is not nearly as easy to switch from bucket to fork and back again. For the 1000 series, it look like the H120 has the JDQA, but the D120 has a pin-on bucket. The hardest part of switching with the JDQA is getting off the tractor to remove and re-install the two lynch pins.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Sorry, but that is NOT correct. The JDQA is standard on all the 200, 300 400, and some 500 series loaders.

As for the new model, I saw the pin-on thing on the D120, but I also saw in there was a JDQA option for it. Any dealer would be crazy not to order it without the JDQA.

The only difference there is the parking stand, still has the JDQA
Looks like it is standard now, but for $42 savings you can downgrade it to a pin-on.

http://configurator.deere.com/servlet/com.deere.u90947.eproducts.view.servlets.ProductSelectionServlet?userAction=configureProduct&lang=en&country=US&sbu=CCE&category=cceTractors&model=200CX%20Loader%20%28For%202305%2C%202320%2C%202520%2C%202720%20Tractors%29&modelID=Model743&baseCode=&futureProduct=false

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.