Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
22,627 Posts
The forks take the place of the bucket. Deere uses a very simple and easy attachment system. All you do is unhook the bottom clevis pins,lower the bucket to the ground and it dismounts itself. Then go over to the forks,lower the loader arms to where it slide up under the hooks,roll the loader back a little and it self centers. Get off the tractor,re-install pins and your done.Takes less than a minute when you get used to it...2 minutes if a noob.
Great explaination. A search of the term "JDQA" will turn up more reading also.

·
Administrator
22,627 Posts
The JDQA is not standard on the 200CX loader, it is an option. For the 1000 series, it look like the H120 has the JDQA, but the D120 has a pin-on bucket.
Sorry, but that is NOT correct. The JDQA is standard on all the 200, 300 400, and some 500 series loaders.

As for the new model, I saw the pin-on thing on the D120, but I also saw in there was a JDQA option for it. Any dealer would be crazy not to order it without the JDQA.

I thought the JDQA was standard on the 200CX. Could you be thinking of the 200X?
The only difference there is the parking stand, still has the JDQA

·
Administrator
22,627 Posts

·
Administrator
22,627 Posts
I guess my dealer would be the crazy one then. I inquired about a 53" bucket on the H120 when I ordered and was told that apparently the 49" is the only size offered. This of course we all know to be incorrect....now. My H120 came with a pin on 49" bucket. I have never taken the bucket off any FEL I have owned, so no biggie, but future buyers of 1000 series machines should make sure they get what they what.
Well, I guess you aren't in the market for forks then:lol:

Reactions: ColonyPark
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.