Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Welcome starkey!

With the landscaping at our new home....and starting up a new yard,retaining walls,trees,flowerbeds,etc. I've found a box blade,tiller,and backhoe to be very handy. I would really like to have a cultipacker for getting a yard started....but it will only be a one time thing I hope. Bad thing around here....no one rents implements.
Also,the problem with renting pto powered implements is having the proper driveshaft length. It may or may not fit.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Hi Spence, I agree with the majority, (tiller,box blade,backhoe) would be my choice for implements, especially with 5 acres and planning on building. You lucky dog, I am already droolling. I almost forgot, pallet forks is a great attachment to have.
oh yeah....how could I forget to mention pallet forks in my reply? One of the BEST attachment! I didnt think I would use'em all that much,but they seem to be on almost as much as the bucket. I recommend the artillian forks as they are the lightest,which allows more lift capacity....and a very well engineered quality piece.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
The forks take the place of the bucket. Deere uses a very simple and easy attachment system. All you do is unhook the bottom clevis pins,lower the bucket to the ground and it dismounts itself. Then go over to the forks,lower the loader arms to where it slide up under the hooks,roll the loader back a little and it self centers. Get off the tractor,re-install pins and your done.Takes less than a minute when you get used to it...2 minutes if a noob.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
I thought the JDQA was standard on the 200CX. Could you be thinking of the 200X?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.