Green Tractor Talk banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Corndog Hater
12,679 Posts
As for the new model, I saw the pin-on thing on the D120, but I also saw in there was a JDQA option for it. Any dealer would be crazy not to order it without the JDQA
I guess my dealer would be the crazy one then. I inquired about a 53" bucket on the H120 when I ordered and was told that apparently the 49" is the only size offered. This of course we all know to be incorrect....now. My H120 came with a pin on 49" bucket. I have never taken the bucket off any FEL I have owned, so no biggie, but future buyers of 1000 series machines should make sure they get what they what.

·
Administrator
22,404 Posts
I guess my dealer would be the crazy one then. I inquired about a 53" bucket on the H120 when I ordered and was told that apparently the 49" is the only size offered. This of course we all know to be incorrect....now. My H120 came with a pin on 49" bucket. I have never taken the bucket off any FEL I have owned, so no biggie, but future buyers of 1000 series machines should make sure they get what they what.
Well, I guess you aren't in the market for forks then:lol:

Reactions: ColonyPark
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.