·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

·
Premium Member
Early 2017 Vintage 1025R TLB (260/H120)
1,533 Posts
Pro's and Con's with no context is hard to answer. There's a great thread that has covered just about anything you could think of doing with a SCUT in the SCUT sub-forum.

Vague Pro's/Con's:
Pros: It's very capable and will do much of what the average large property (~1-5 acres) homeowner will need.
Cons: It's expensive, the ride to some is rough due to the tire size.

Welcome to GTT.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Welcome from mid Michigan. All I can say is mine is a life saver.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
41,670 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome to GTT.

Pros: I have a '20 1025R TLB and does everything I expect of it. It has really transformed my homestead. I wouldn't have been able to make these improvements without it.

Cons: I haven't found any

·
Registered
675 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Just hit 20 hours on my 2021 1025r TLB.

Little 'Jasiu has proven himself well as a hired hand. The loader lifts a full bucket of landscape stone or logs, the pallet forks move my 600 pound snowplow like it's nothing and the backhoe is digging out stumps and leveling out a mess of land. Today I got a chance to put on the Bxpanded toothbar before heading out to my current grading project. .

The limits so far are not of the tiny tractor but of the greenhorn operator. it's a challenge to learn how operate the controls smoothly and efficiently. Leveling land is a challenge as is grading with both the loader and the backhoe. And it's no Case 590 nor is it a mini ex so it certainly takes smaller bites and requires more relocating to use the backhoe. More fun time!

So far I haven't found any reason to regret my purchase given my smaller property with hills and tight clearances that mandate a small tractor with a lower CG.

Loving every second I get in the seat, which isn't enough!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome from western pa

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. I have a 2017 & it's done everything I've thrown at it. Its been a great machine. No complaints here.

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Welcome from New York

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Welcome from NE Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Welcome from Central Ohio

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Welcome from NW SD.

rob

·
Registered
1 Posts
After 5 years and 300 hours with mine, I would say it has proven to be quite a little workhorse.

The only negative is the ride when cutting grass. I keep the cutting speed down so as to not bruise my old kidneys.

I have a larger tractor for the heavy lifting, but the little Deere handles everything else with alacrity.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Welcome from NW NJ.
Nothing but PROS here. It has made my life so much easier and saved my back at least 1000 times.
The only CON I have is I didn't buy it sooner.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts