Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was asking for a quote from our local dealer on a 60" box blade for my 2038R. He asked if I wanted to BB5060 or BB2060, saying that only difference he could see was that the BB2060 was 47lbs heavier than the BB5060. Would anyone have experience with these two box blades, that could point on any other possible differences? I was thinking maybe they have different lift heights based on pin position?

So far, I'm eyeing up the heavier BB2060.

Thanks!
Vince

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, after further digging, it looks like the BB2060 looks a bit more solid. The metal around the top link connection appears to be stronger and the sides are curved, so that if material was to get that high, that it would fall back into the box instead of over the side.
Box Blade Compare.png
I'm going to go with the BB2060.

Thanks,
Vince

·
Premium Member
4,771 Posts
Well, after further digging, it looks like the BB2060 looks a bit more solid. The metal around the top link connection appears to be stronger and the sides are curved, so that if material was to get that high, that it would fall back into the box instead of over the side.
View attachment 646848
I'm going to go with the BB2060.

Thanks,
Vince
I have a 5072 and it works very well. I think your assessment is correct and the 20 is a better product but if the material gets that high it will stop you. Still the extra weight is nice and your making a sound choice in my opinion unless the price is a lot more.

·
Registered
913 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Even though the info per PDF is not listed the same, here they are spec'd out

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts