Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a JD 2520 and would like to get a box blade for it to be used primarily for landscaping/leveling. I currently have the 46 backhoe with power beyond kit. Any suggestions?

Also, when I remove the backhoe, do I leave the power beyond kit attached when attaching the box blade or leave it on? (I've never removed the backhoe)

Thanks!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,053 Posts
If we are talking about the same thing here, Just disconnect the two hoses going to the BH and then connect the two ports on the tractor together with the short hose coming off the one tractor port.

Reactions: Ibow

·
Registered
170 Posts
That Roll Over Box Blade looks real interesting.

I'm very happy with a Everything Attachments 60" Box Blade I have. I use it with a 2032R, so very similar tractor to yours.

For the Power Beyond, as the previous poster stated, just plug the short section of hose back into the other port on the tractor. It will look like the picture below.

pbconnect.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,620 Posts
I've had no trouble at all with my 2520 handling this boxblade. Wood's are built very strong too!:thumbup1gif:

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've had no trouble at all with my 2520 handling this boxblade. Wood's are built very strong too!:thumbup1gif:
Thanks GLC. I've been looking at 60" Woods and also Frontier. The Woods is a bit more expensive. Can you tell me the difference between the two?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts