Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone recommending for box blades? I have a 1025r, just curious the size and with so many manufacturers, which one should i stay away from??

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Love my Frontier BB2048L. Although it would be nice to have a 5 footer to get the edges out beyond the tractor.

I got the 4 footer and have been able to stop the tractor dead in it's tracks with a deep cut (tires spinning.)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I started with a 60" BB but sold it because it was not iMatch compatible. I replaced it with a 54" BB from Everything Attachments. The 60" worked well enough but I think the 54" is a better match. The 48" is too small in my opinion.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I have pulled a 65" Frontier blade with my 1025R but when I buy one it will likely be the same EA 54". Woods and Land Pride also make 54" blades but their prices are more than the EA.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I bought a used CountyLine 60" box blade from Tractor Supply. The rippers and blade showed no wear, but the yellow paint was faded and there was a little bit of surface rust. Works just as good as a new one but $100 less. I plan to sand blast and paint it John Deere Yellow one of these days. It is also iMatch compatible. I have no regrets getting a 5 ripper 60".

·
Registered
256 Posts
Go everythingattachments. You can't beat the price and no complaints on the quality.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts