Green Tractor Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
15,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Never used. Heavy Duty, commercial grade plow blade. This plow is substantially larger than the 60" Deere Yellow Plow and Heavier Duty. Designed specifically to withstand years of abuse

• Mounts to common Deere Quick Hitch
  • Made from 1/4in Grade 80 Steel for superior strength and long wear capabilities
  • Super Durable powder coat finish
  • Extended wear Hardox 500 Reversible 6" cutting Edge
  • Pre-drilled for snow flap
  • Adjustable spring tension
  • 24" Tall
  • Commercial Grade
I will sell for $995, you pick up. or you pay shipping.
This will save you about $350 if you buy new and have to pay shipping, taxes, etc.

Payment Methods
  • Cash, Zelle, Venmo, or cleared Check.
  • No Crypto, No Monopoly Money, No Trades
  • Paypal or Any payment methods with fees, buyer paying payment method transfer fees.
Interested?
Send me a Conversation so I respond to you in a timely manner,
Please do not post a reply to this thread as I don't check

the threads daily and I don't want to leave people waiting.

Why do I have this Plow?
Bought in case I would need it if I had trouble pushing the new 72" CTA Snow Pusher. Never have mounted it on the tractor to push snow. Did put it on the front hitch to show that it fits, but its in new condition.

Had it now a year and since I haven't needed it, I am going to sell it. I use the CTA 72" Snow Pusher Instead. This plow has never pushed snow or been used. As new. This is the ULTIMATE Quik Tach Hitch plow for ANY Deere which uses the Quik Tach Hitch.

66" CTA Plow and 1 Series Front Quick Tach Hitch
with Angle Cylinders and Mounts.
I have the Deere Quik Tach Front Hitch for the 1023e, 1025r and 1026r which I could sell to mount this plow. The hitch has the angle cylinder and ready to install. Fits the 1 series from 2013 to 2020 for sure. Front Quik Tach Hitch and 66" CTA Plow Combination, $1,900 firm.....

Located in S.W. Michigan.

Table Rectangle Wood Bumper Gas

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

How does this plow compare to the Yellow Deere Plows, of 54" or 60" in width?

Here are some general photos of my 87" wide plow made from (2) of the 54" Deere plows. But this gives you an idea of the difference in the plows height, shape, build strength, etc.

Hood Vehicle Green Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Green Tire Automotive wheel system Engineering

Vehicle Automotive tire Green Road surface Asphalt

Green Tire Hood Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Road surface

Attachments

Reactions: driveshaft and trav

· Premium Member
1,616 Posts
That's a steal at that price SB! I bought mine new in 2018 and I paid more, and that was before freight! The CTA66 is my 3rd plow and it is my last plow as nothing can compare. GLWS

· Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
15,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a steal at that price SB! I bought mine new in 2018 and I paid more, and that was before freight! The CTA66 is my 3rd plow and it is my last plow as nothing can compare. GLWS
This is the ULTIMATE Plow for the front Quik Tach hitch. Doesn't get any better than this........Deere is getting $1,800+ for the 60" Yellow plow and it pales in comparison.

Check out this listing for the Deere 60" blade for the 1 series.........

Font Motor vehicle Screenshot Technology Automotive tire

· Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
15,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
11/28/2022,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sale Pending at this time.

Just waiting for Venmo to clear up some issues with a prior payment via their system before accepting another Venmo payment. While I have an interested party in the hitch and plow, I will confirm the conclusion of the transaction once completed. In the meantime, I will provide information to interested parties until the transaction with the primary buyer is concluded..............

Thanks for the interest in this great plow and front quik hitch set up.................

· Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
15,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold, along with a 1 series front quik Hitch, etc. Thank You.........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.