Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brand New Harbor Freight CAT1 97214 quick hitch, with two add-on ChainBoxes and extended top hook from boltonhooks.com. Additional bushing sets available for an additional fee.

Pick up in Westminster MD, 21158. NO SHIPPING ON THIS

$250.00

Camera accessory Rectangle Camera Fashion accessory Font

Trigger Air gun Machine gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Super Moderator
4,113 Posts
What? No photos? 🤔

·
Registered
110 Posts
Oh boy, something else I need to buy..........

Gotta see if it will fit on my land pride quick hitch.

·
Super Moderator
4,113 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
???
It is the quick hitch he's selling.

Don't care about the quick hitch, I didn't know he made bolt on chain holders for a quick hitch! I gotta get me two of them

Reactions: kylew

·
Super Moderator
4,113 Posts

·
Administrator
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't think the CB's will fit the LP QH, but we do have a template online to download to verify.

Reactions: kylew

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
I don't think the CB's will fit the LP QH, but we do have a template online to download to verify.
Online template?? You think of everything!!
(y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
110 Posts
yeah i saw, gonna download it when I get home to see.

GET on it - I need one for my land pride! I have a JD imatch coming in with my tractor so I know you have a set that will work on that.

and I think I just got a free quick attach from bigtoolracks for buying a rack from them - will have to check that one also.

·
Administrator
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GET on it - I need one for my land pride!
With the price of the LP's, and that fact that there really aren't that many out there compared to the iMatch's and imported varieties, I don't think we'll be working on one anytime soon. Plus, I'd have to buy one (like I did the HF one) or have access to one to prototype on.

BUT, I sincerely appreciate the interest!

Reactions: mark02tj

·
Registered
110 Posts
With the price of the LP's, and that fact that there really aren't that many out there compared to the iMatch's and imported varieties, I don't think we'll be working on one anytime soon. Plus, I'd have to buy one (like I did the HF one) or have access to one to prototype on.

BUT, I sincerely appreciate the interest!

Too bad your not closer, I would let you borrow my LP one!

Let me see your template and if it would work. If not I will see bigtoolracks quick hitch and see if that will work on theirs.

Your hooks are already on my kubota bucket - quality product ken - always!

• Love
Reactions: kylew and Kennyd
1 - 14 of 14 Posts