Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
17,579 Posts
The future of the country right there...

Sad, very sad:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Wow.

Self centered kids will risk life,limb,paralysis....and concussion ....for 15 seconds of fame.

·
Administrator
20,483 Posts
What an idiot....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
292 Posts
I've seen this movie before; Dumb & Dumber. Well just to set things clear, I started to watch it but lost all interest.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Dumba$$..........the future of America right there. :confused: He'll probably run for Congress in 10 years and win!:gaah:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Video removed by user. :cray: Maybe he really does plan to run for office, and doesn't want people to see how dumb he is?

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Updated with new link .. he can't escape :laugh:
Thanks, Tech Guy! It is too bad he wasn't using a part of himself that would rend him sterile! The guy is dumber than dirt!

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Techguy, I admire your tenacity:good2: You are truly a god among men.

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
Damn, what a dumbass! We as taxpayers are thankful he didn't injure himself to the point of needing 24/7/365 care in a nursing home (aka Warehouse of the living dead) because of his stupidity. Now for his next trick he'll allow his buddies to kick him in the nuts to prevent him from spreading his defective genes to future generations...we can only hope.

·
Registered
292 Posts
The problem with these individuals is that they breed AND they vote!!! :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I forget which class it was, but some engineering class in college where the instructor was talking about tempered glass. He said they run it through an annealing step after tempering because the NTSB (or whoever sets car safety standards) determined the glass was harder than a human skull and your skull would tend to crack before the glass would break. Too bad we didn't get to see this young lad run the experiment to completion.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts