Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,933 Posts
Thats looks NICE. :bigthumb::bigthumb: Did you go for a glass windshield or plexiglass, after we talked thought you was going with glass. Either way :bigthumb::bigthumb:

Plus didn't take very long to install , guessing it took longer to install and wire the Roof lights than to install roof and windshield.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are the LED lights on the roof?
Yes. I just unmounted them, installed the roof, drill two holes and remounted them.

Thats looks NICE. :bigthumb::bigthumb: Did you go for a glass windshield or plexiglass, after we talked thought you was going with glass. Either way :bigthumb::bigthumb:

Plus didn't take very long to install , guessing it took longer to install and wire the Roof lights than to install roof and windshield.
I wanted glass but from John Deere it comes with a wiper and was over my budget.
Only minutes to install.

·
Registered
12,211 Posts
Looks great Keith, very impressed, right on time for the next generation :good2:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,311 Posts
Looking good Giz! :good2:

About time, just saying.:lol:

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Nice setup! Is the umbrella for sale? :good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
12,211 Posts
Thanks all. :thumbup1gif:

It is nice but I would much rather have vents like you have. :banghead:
Isn't that the purpose of your split windshield :dunno: Same thing, just crack it a little :good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Isn't that the purpose of your split windshield :dunno: Same thing, just crack it a little :good2:
Yes but ilmo's seems so much more user friendly and you can do one side but not the other. I do like ilmo's better.

·
Registered
12,211 Posts
Yes but ilmo's seems so much more user friendly and you can do one side but not the other. I do like ilmo's better.
Me too, just trying to make you feel better :lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Me too, just trying to make you feel better :lol:
How could you not? However, you didn't need to say it.:banghead: :lol:

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Looks good :bigthumb: You may want to consider adding the rear panel, even without doors a rear panel helps cut down on air flow ,which will reduce the amount of cold air, dust and rain coming into the “ cab “.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Nice setup! Is the umbrella for sale? :good2:
The umbrella now becomes a cab for the 2320.:thumbup1gif:

Gator roof and windshield are very nice, by the way.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts