Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Looks good :bigthumb: You may want to consider adding the rear panel, even without doors a rear panel helps cut down on air flow ,which will reduce the amount of cold air, dust and rain coming into the “ cab “.
Take a closer look at that thing. It's a gentleman's gator. I don't think it's seen cold, dust or rain.:lol: I do like the roof and windshield.:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,721 Posts
Take a closer look at that thing. It's a gentleman's lady's gator. I don't think it's seen cold, dust or rain.:lol: I do like the roof and windshield.:thumbup1gif:
Babycakes takes great care of her stuff. :thumbup1gif:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,266 Posts
Very nice Gizmo. :yahoo: Yah I know it's been said but it's about time. You have to take care of BC! Thing is you have a Gator...I don't have anything close to it. Well I do have a tractor...and a truck...and a Mustang. :laugh:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,762 Posts
Did you happen to see the LED Lights. :munch: :lol:
When ya get up to 10,000 Lumen total light output, then we'll talk about lights, you ain't even approaching
*Redneck* outrageous yet. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
14,744 Posts
Looks good :bigthumb: You may want to consider adding the rear panel, even without doors a rear panel helps cut down on air flow ,which will reduce the amount of cold air, dust and rain coming into the “ cab “.
Keith thanks for come back , yea ours came from Deere with the sliding bottom panels. You know their times I wanted a split windshield like yours..:banghead::dunno::dunno:

For us out on rides DUST is the real big thing concern. Our Pioneer has the rear panel on the back of the bed. Been thinking of making some type closure shield behind the front seat to see it is cuts down the dust. :dunno:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
When ya get up to 10,000 Lumen total light output, then we'll talk about lights, you ain't even approaching
*Redneck* outrageous yet. :laugh:
images.jpg
:lol:

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Yes. I just unmounted them, installed the roof, drill two holes and remounted them.

I wanted glass but from John Deere it comes with a wiper and was over my budget.
Only minutes to install.
Why you cheap bistard or is the new grandson eating up the mad money.:dunno::laugh: Pappa having grandkids knows the pain of being short on funds so I have a solution for ya brittle buddy. What you ask? Here ya go! No neeed to thank or idolize me, just pay it forward!:lolol:

Attachments

·
Old Pa-pa
11,762 Posts
Why you cheap bistard or is the new grandson eating up the mad money.:dunno::laugh: Pappa having grandkids knows the pain of being short on funds so I have a solution for ya brittle buddy. What you ask? Here ya go! No neeed to thank or idolize me, just pay it forward!:lolol:
Yup, but will he still look like a fearless jungle cat wearing those? :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thanks pappa but they are only available to California residents. :dunno: :lol:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts