1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Me too :munch:

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have the BXpanded thumb and the Bro-Tec Ripper Tooth for my 260.

The BXpanded thumb is more robust than the Bro-Tec with thicker metal jaws. The thumb is super easy to install and increases the capabilities of the BH more than I realized. Just like a set of forks, you will find uses for it that you never thought of before. Have a friend handy to help with install: this puppy is HEAVY!

The Bro-Tec Ripper Tooth is another very useful tool for the 260. Busts up hard pack like nothing and rips through roots using the curl function. I sometimes use the ripper tooth with the thumb for some tasks.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I shopped around and looked at many on-line. I didn't want to weld one on to the dipper stick for cause. Anyway, the BX Expanded is the cream that always rose to the top. Beefy and looks great. Haven't used it yet but, the wife already has the projects lined up for spring. Well built and EZ to install. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Reactions: blue87fj60

·
Registered
407 Posts
Thanks for the input. Ordered the Bxpanded thumb yesterday.
You will love this thing. It is a serious tool that fits perfectly on the 260. Very heavy and unwieldy until you get the mounting bolts started then it attaches smooth as butter. Suggest you have an assistant on hand for installation. Should take 5-10 minutes at most and you are good to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts