Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to widen my rear wheel stance with a set of 2" spacers from Bro-Tek for my 2320. We have several hills and slopes and it was time to add an extra safety feature. The ordering process was easy and communication from Bro-Tek was wonderful. The spacers arrived with clear and detailed instructions with plenty of pictures to reference. The only thing I changed from the instructions provided was to carryover the lock washers which were used by John Deere. I simply used these with the new nuts provided and torqued to specs provided. I played around a bit after installation and so far I like how they feel. Greg

Rear view prior to spacers being installed.

IMG_3769.JPG

Rear wheels removed.

IMG_3770.JPG

Spacer installed - side view.

IMG_3771.JPG

Spacer installed - rear view.

IMG_3773.JPG

Wheel installed.

IMG_3775.JPG

Rear view after spacer installation.

IMG_3777.JPG

·
Official "Groovie" Dude
5,663 Posts
Thanks for sharing and the detailed photos. One question, with the spacers do you also have the wheels in the narrow or wide position?

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe they are in the wide stance with the valve stem facing outwards.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I believe they are in the wide stance with the valve stem facing outwards.
Looks like the opposite to me. Wheels set to narrow stance.

My 2720 set to wide stance has the valve stem facing inwards. Notice the offset (dish) on yours?

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info as that will be even better. I will look at tonight and get back with you. Greg

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I spent a couple hours last night helping a neighbor clear trails with a number of blown down trees. The property is very hilly and the ground was soft from recent rain. You can really feel the difference with the spacers. They are not a ticket to be stupid, but rather add a comfort measure.

Reactions: BigJim55
1 - 6 of 6 Posts