Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased these new Caster Carts from Artillian on 11/17/17, I went to their warehouse and picked them up as I live and work locally. They were attached to my forks and sat for 2 weeks on them. I picked them up last week with my 1025R FEL (less the bucket with no load on them), unlocked them from the arms so I could place them in my storage container for the winter, and one of the welds broke on one of the casters. I emailed photos off to the vendor a week ago and now I'm being told today to go find a local welder to fix the problem.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,142 Posts
That's disappointing. Since they aren't even a month old and you are local I'm surprised they didn't offer to have you stop by and swap the broken one for a new one.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,414 Posts
Thats unacceptable, I know I wouldnt do anymore business with them if that happened to me
Well I wouldn't go that far. Stuff Happens.

I bought a brand new truck snow blade years back to put on the front of my 2320.
Had to do two modifications to it...

Shoes were out align. Had to cut the shoe bracket off and reweld it on.

IMG_1214_1.jpg _ IMG_1220_1.jpg

Trip stops would hit 3/4" nuts. Heated them and bent them out of the way.

IMG_1219_1.jpg _ IMG_1221_1.jpg

Called the blade manufacturer, sent pictures, they sent me a $200 dollar check.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I reached out to John Davis, the After-Sale Manager at Curtis who was kind enough to offer and order a replacement set for me seeing the caster's were only 4 weeks old. Appreciate what he did here in making me whole and keeping the relationship in tact.

Thank you John

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,414 Posts
I reached out to John Davis, the After-Sale Manager at Curtis who was kind enough to offer and order a replacement set for me seeing the caster's were only 4 weeks old. Appreciate what he did here in making me whole and keeping the relationship in tact.

Thank you John
Good for them, good for you. :thumbup1gif:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,738 Posts
Good deal that they replaced, that weld doesn't even look like a good tack weld, very less a permanent weld.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thats what Artillian should have done in the first place, there should have been no need for you to have to escalate the issue. Seems like quality and customer service are starting to go downhill at Artillian.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts