Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only need the tractor side in particular for a spreader I bought that had it missing.

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...

Still need a PTO shaft...mainly the tractor side of any one you have that may be to short for you.

·
Premium Member
13,425 Posts
Bump...

Still need a PTO shaft...mainly the tractor side of any one you have that may be to short for you.
I can check up in the machinery shed this weekend, lots of stuff up there, might just find what you need.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I only need the tractor side in particular for a spreader I bought that had it missing.
Bump...

I can check up in the machinery shed this weekend, lots of stuff up there, might just find what you need.:thumbup1gif:
how lucky that u decided to bump this thread along today-after 6 yrs:banghead: of waiting on someone to help ya out.:lol:

·
Premium Member
13,425 Posts
how lucky that u decided to bump this thread along today-after 6 yrs:banghead: of waiting on someone to help ya out.:lol:
And I know for a fact there is a very short shaft up there, too short even for my tiller. Just have to find it and make sure my FIL doesn't want it for a paper weight.

·
Premium Member
13,425 Posts
And according to BigJim if you've been this patient another day or two should be a walk in the park.

·
Premium Member
13,425 Posts
Bump...

Got one for you, send me a PM:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sent!

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
And according to BigJim if you've been this patient another day or two should be a walk in the park.
Maybe he's suddenly in a hurry.:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts