Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed these cracks today when using my 1025r. 235 hours and just over a year in use. Worth bothering with for warranty replacement or no big deal?

Already replaced the seat swivel mechanism (have TLB)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Noticed these cracks today when using my 1025r. 235 hours and just over a year in use. Worth bothering with for warranty replacement or no big deal?

Yea get a new one man. That's what warranty is for. They may have an updated frame for it if it's been a issue. I'd have to look into it to know for sure. But get a new one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Administrator
20,689 Posts
lol I mean get a new one man!!! Hahaha sorry

You can go and edit your post for up to 12 hours. :good2:

·
Administrator
20,689 Posts
How do you do that ? I've been meaning to ask

It depends on your flavor of Tapatalk that you are using. Sometimes it's just as easy as selecting the post you want to edit and a window pops out. I can't answer this question in detail without more specific information about your device and app. Plus we are taking this thread off-topic.

No harm, no foul. But if you need more help with the forum or forum usable apps, please post your questions in the forum help and suggestion forum. :hi: It'll help get you situated quicker and keep technical threads such as this one on topic. :drinks:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Definitely get it replaced under warranty, those cracks will continue to grow and eventually break off.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts

Is that a serious question? lol manufacturers must love selling you products. lol
You definitely want to get it fixed. Before the seat falls off the tractor. With you in it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts