Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BUCKET LEVEL INDICATOR on my used bought 2320 is missing-just the rod Wonder if i just buy a steel rod tread one end for nuts/lock washers :unknown: It is like $70 Any info ?:munch:size/lenght

·
Premium Member
13,048 Posts
BUCKET LEVEL INDICATOR on my used bought 2320 is missing-just the rod Wonder if i just buy a steel rod tread one end for nuts/lock washers :unknown: It is like $70 Any info ?:munch:size/lenght
Kit BW15476, looks like $58 from Green Farm Parts after GTT discount. :)

Reactions: RandyM and danmorea

·
Premium Member
13,048 Posts
pics not clear, the rod slide inside a pipe ?? or is just a plain rod ??:munch:
The rod just slides back and forth in the hanger. But the rod is in two pieces that lock into each other so the length can be adjusted. Google "200CX bucket level indicator" and select images.

Reactions: Gizmo2 and danmorea

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The rod just slides back and forth in the hanger. But the rod is in two pieces that lock into each other so the length can be adjusted. Google "200CX bucket level indicator" and select images.
Thanks now i can see it, i have to buy a new one-it just when i place an order have to wait like 2 weeks to get it-out of stock

·
Premium Member
13,048 Posts
Thanks now i can see it, i have to buy a new one-it just when i place an order have to wait like 2 weeks to get it-out of stock
Is that from the dealer or GFP?

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Administrator
18,512 Posts
FYI: The top of the bucket is on the same plane as the lower cutting edge, so you can use that as a reference for level. I remove the BLI from my machine a long time ago because it was always getting caught on something-but it's a different design than whats used today.

·
Banned
419 Posts
Level indicator

When I bought my 4100 it was missing but the guide was there. One day at the hydraulics shop I noticed the 3/8 steel tubing that they use for solid lines and bed to fit. I asked for cut off piece. Got is for free and it slid into the holder perfectly.

Took a piece of 1/4 flat stock and cut into a Y shape to fit in the tube tightly. Drilled a hole to allow to slide over the bolt. Then made a small offset bend to clear the loader frame. and inserted the end in to the tubing. Hammered it closed and welded it in place. You could drill and pin it or use a small bolt as well. Set the bucket level on the drive cut i about 4 inches longer marked it and painted the end red. Has worked every since. Yes agree it catches brush at times.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts