Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having trouble leveling the bucket while doing some grading. I decided to add a leveling indicator that I saw on a 4Series tractor at the dealership. The cost was around $79. I had to do some slight modifications to make it work but it functions perfectly. I also added a toolbox to the front of the tractor where the suitcase weights would normally be located.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not remember the part number but if you show the photo to the parts department they should be able to get it for you. Yes the tool box clears the loader no problem.

·
Registered
11,748 Posts
I do not remember the part number but if you show the photo to the parts department they should be able to get it for you. Yes the tool box clears the loader no problem.

that bucket leveler looks just like whats on my 2 series 2520-from way back in 06:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
17 Posts
That looks like what I just ordered based on advice from another forum member. The part number is BW15223. I have a 3032e w/D160 loader. Would you mind uploading a couple of more close up pics and a little more detail regarding the mods you had to perform?

Thanks
Jack

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had to cut part of the tab off and drill and install a 5/16 bolt and a locknut to prevent the rod guide from rotating. I also drilled and added a Carter pin to the bolt where the rod attaches to the bucket to prevent the nut from loosening up as the bucket rotates.

·
Registered
610 Posts
That's the indicator I have on my H180 loader, I've found it quite useful. On my old Kubota bucket there was just an L shaped tab on top of the bucket for an indicator - if the horizontal part of the tab was parallel to the ground the bucket was level. It was basically useless.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks Much Caloosakid!! That is exactly what I needed.

Jack

I had to cut part of the tab off and drill and install a 5/16 bolt and a locknut to prevent the rod guide from rotating. I also drilled and added a Carter pin to the bolt where the rod attaches to the bucket to prevent the nut from loosening up as the bucket rotates.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts