Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning.
I recently got my first tractor, 1025R TLB. I was watching some youtube videos and noticed someone refer to the bucket level indicator. I looked it up and according to the JD site I saw it said it was standard equipped on buckets except the D120. I have the 120R but I do not have the bucket level indicator. I see its roughly $75 online.

My question is... is it really standard equipment on the 120R and am I just missing it? I don't know if I should buy one or go back to my dealer and say it was missing and see if they will provide it. I don't want to ask for something that is no longer equipped standard.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
12,639 Posts
Good morning.
I recently got my first tractor, 1025R TLB. I was watching some youtube videos and noticed someone refer to the bucket level indicator. I looked it up and according to the JD site I saw it said it was standard equipped on buckets except the D120. I have the 120R but I do not have the bucket level indicator. I see its roughly $75 online.

My question is... is it really standard equipment on the 120R and am I just missing it? I don't know if I should buy one or go back to my dealer and say it was missing and see if they will provide it. I don't want to ask for something that is no longer equipped standard.

Thanks
Yes, it is standard equipment on the 120R.

Factory Installed Loader with BucketOption Code : 1701

$4,181.00​

• Pricing includes 120R Loader and loader installation charge with the following options: 53 In. (1350mm) Quick Change Materials Bucket Quick Change Attachment Carrier Quik-Park Loader Mounting System Mounting Frame Deluxe Hood Guard Mechanical Bucket Level Indicator Oil Line Cover Three-Point Hitch Ballast is Required for Stability. Please Review the "Tractor Ballast Requirements" in the Sales Manual for Proper Ballasting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts