Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I built this move about carrier for the 855's bucket, it's so handy I leave on. I has a railing to prune the trees and do the gutters.

The frames square tubing is 1 1/2" X 3/16" across the front I went with 1 1/2" X 1/4" flat stock.

Attachments

·
Administrator
21,040 Posts
So it attaches to the front of the bucket?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kennyd yes, the angle iron brackets on the bottom set inside the bucket. It's as stable as can possibly be. I move my pressure washer, 16 HP generator, d yard tools and just about anything I want up to 400lbs, 600 lbs out 3 feet was to much for the front tires.

Sorry, I'm just starting to learn how to post pics on the website, I'll be able to post photos to explain myself better in future threads since I figured how to do it.

Attachments

·
Administrator
21,040 Posts
Yes, a picture is indeed worth 1000 words! Nice job...what loader is that-does it have the JDQA?

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Tackit,

That turned out very nice. Good job! :good2: I bet there are a ton of uses for it you haven't even thought of yet. Thanks for sharing. And yeah, we do like photos.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I smile everytime I use it, it's amazing how many jobs it does for me on the property. I can't live without it now. :laugh:

Kennyd it's 70 A loader with the JDQA.

Looking at the bill of sale I paid $13,000 even for the tractor and the loader back on 1/31/92

I also bought on the same date a JD 5' rotary cutter for $650, it's working hard to this day too. :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
21,040 Posts
Kennyd it's 70 A loader with the JDQA.
The 70a did not come with the JDQA (John Deere Quick Attach):confused: which allows you to easily remove the bucket, your bucket is pinned on correct? The other common setup is called SSQA (Skid Steer Quick Attach). Maybe we are talking about two different things?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm might not be talking about the same thing, I just pull a handle on each side of the loader and either drive forward or pull out from it, it's been years since it's been off, I can't remembr how it's done... but there are no pins to remove to get it off.

·
Administrator
21,040 Posts
I'm might not be talking about the same thing, I just pull a handle on each side of the loader and either drive forward or pull out from it, it's been years since it's been off, I can't remembr how it's done... but there are no pins to remove to get it off.
Yes, two different things...

I am talking about how the bucket attaches to the loader-not how the loader attaches to the tractor...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts