Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now please forgive me for the orange in this post, :flag_of_truce:. I am green through and through, honest.

A friend of mine is an orange man but we share a passion for SCUTs regardless of our colour; (if society could get along like that would be nice, :drinks:). Here is a shot of a clamp on platform he built for his bucket just for moving larger stuff around the acreage. Nice idea I thought.

Bucket Platform.JPG

·
Administrator
18,542 Posts
Oh my eyes!:laugh:

That is a good idea...for them Kubota guys that cant easily use forks since they have no good QA setup to offer on the buckets. Oh and that awful design of the bucket is giving me fits trying to adapt some hooks for them...Oh and-never mind.

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that's right about the orange bucket. I prefered not to rub that in to my friend but I did shoe him the forks and pallet box I use on my 1026 , and smiled!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably, but you know how it is when you have a pile of scrap steel kicking around, you look at it and ask yourself "what can I build? "

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess if my tractor was orange I would be careful not to work it too hard too.:eek:

Reactions: Spruce Deere
1 - 8 of 8 Posts