Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. Laid up with the flu. Thinking about how hard it would be to convert my 1947 loader to a quick attach system. I can fab anything, really just need plans. Any ideas, or is this fever deceiving me down a rabbit hole? Thanks.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Maybe this should be in fab and metalworking.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
What kind of QA? skid-steer or other?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What kind of QA? skid-steer or other?
I'm thinking like a Bobcat Dingo, or Vermeer style, since my Bucket's a 48" it'll probably be easier to find attachments in a skid steer style. What's the best and most versatile?

·
Administrator
18,282 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
I built a mini skid steer quick attach system. The Toro Dingo quick attach system was the inspiration but it is the same as a bunch of mini's spec. I bought a plate (Titan 1/4" from Ebay for $69 w/free shipping-Amazon is $75 free shipping) and then made a quick attach assembly to fit the plate. The notch on the loader side is for the snow thrower pto shaft. I need to order another plate and build a front hoe.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I built a mini skid steer quick attach system. The Toro Dingo quick attach system was the inspiration but it is the same as a bunch of mini's spec. I bought a plate (Titan 1/4" from Ebay for $69 w/free shipping-Amazon is $75 free shipping) and then made a quick attach assembly to fit the plate. The notch on the loader side is for the snow thrower pto shaft. I need to order another plate and build a front hoe.
Jay, you are the man. Thanks. This is EXACTLY what will work and I needed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts