Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Official "Groovie" Dude
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one? I'm looking at a used one and I'd be interested in any reviews or feedback any of you would have.

·
Premium Member
13,828 Posts
Anyone have one? I'm looking at a used one and I'd be interested in any reviews or feedback any of you would have.
You trying to cut your mowing time down to like 15 minutes :lol:

Definitely a good brand, hope you find one. :good2:

Reactions: pcabe5

·
Premium Member
13,828 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,828 Posts
My MMM. Going from a 62D to the 72 made about a 45 minute change but I'm contemplating a bigger change.
Can't say as I blame you there, I figured out last summer I was mowing about an acre per hour with my 54D in low range, which of course includes going around things. I've been trying to talk my FIL in buying a zero turn, I'll still mow it but in a lot less time.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Can't say as I blame you there, I figured out last summer I was mowing about an acre per hour with my 54D in low range, which of course includes going around things. I've been trying to talk my FIL in buying a zero turn, I'll still mow it but in a lot less time.
My 1.5 acre lot takes me 1:45 to mow with no distractions on a 42” craftsman. Figure a little over an acre of mowing, but a lot of stuff to go around.

No help on the bush hog, sorry

Reactions: pcabe5 and PJR832
1 - 7 of 7 Posts