Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Why don't you help,half the clothes are yours anyway.:lol:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Hmmm. I’m going to look more Into this. Neither of us food clothes as we both work ALOT.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,680 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't fold clothes and I don't work. Just Sayin! :lol:
I cleaned out a closet, and switched to hanging shirts and pants about a year ago,,WAY less wrinkles than folded,,,

When Belk or Macy's has a sale,, I can almost buy an entire set of what I wear for $200,, so, everything old gets tossed.

I bought 8 new IZOD shirts at Belk last week for under $58, including tax. The shirts were over 80% discounted,,,

So, hanging and tossing is a better option for me,,,

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
As much as our last washer and dryer cost, I thought they should fold them.

·
Registered
12,249 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,680 Posts
Heck - I'm still dreaming of getting one of these - seriously....
My son-in-law has one of those.

I bought one of these for my wife (she picked it out) for Christmas. She's folding a load of towels as we speak, and still smiling.
:lolol: That was a good one!

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
My wife would tell you this machine fails to meet her standards for how one's clothes should appear and she would have no interest in this. Frankly, I would bet 50% of my net worth that if this machine was given to my wife, she wouldn't use it. She irons EVERYTHING and is very particular about how things look and how one must appear. There is a big difference in pressing something and pressing something correctly. Trust me, she could explain it to you if you want to know......:laugh:

I don't iron and in fact, she doesn't want me to iron. I tried to learn and I don't do it the way she wants, so she will do it herself. She irons while watching TV and puts everything on hangers, except underwear and socks. All tee shirts are even ironed. She irons the sheets on our bed and of course, the pillow cases. She even irons the bandanna's the girls wear and they are all pressed in a drawer. I am serious......

Here is the girls bandanna drawer. Does the machine fold bandanna's like this?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Lets check back in on Pat in 6 months and see how it’s going. Either the clothes ain’t getting folded or the ring got bigger. Could have just bought he dang machine.

Giz. We don’t fold either. That’s the problem :banghead:
I did build my closet to hang a LOT of my clothes like CAD. They still seem to not exactly make it out of the basket. It is mostly work clothes since I work 6-7 days a week. So I guess it’s ok. Wife’s clothes? I don’t know and don’t care. I told her one of the stipulations of building a house 2 years ago is when we walk into out master bathroom she goes one way to her sink & closet and I go the other way. And whatever happens in our closets stays in our closets! And boy is it nice.

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
I bought one of these for my wife (she picked it out) for Christmas. :thumbup1gif:

Ever Us Diamond Engagement Ring 1/2 ct tw Round 14K White Gold - 533122608 - Kay

She's folding a load of towels as we speak, and still smiling. :bigthumb:
You're getting engaged......Hope she says Yes............or that could be awkward, especially with your wife

......just kidding.......

Seriously, nice ring. Make sure to get an appraisal from the store and add it to your home owners policy.

Also, it's a good idea to have the prongs checked from time to time by a jeweler as it's easy to snag a prong on gloves or mittens and it can loosen the stone setting. 70% of all jewelry claims occur between November and March each year with scarfs, hats, coats and gloves being worn........Ask me how I know........

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Oh and old job on the ring :bigthumb:

·
Registered
12,249 Posts
You're getting engaged......Hope she says Yes............or that could be awkward, especially with your wife

......just kidding.......

Seriously, nice ring. Make sure to get an appraisal from the store and add it to your home owners policy.

Also, it's a good idea to have the prongs checked from time to time by a jeweler as it's easy to snag a prong on gloves or mittens and it can loosen the stone setting. 70% of all jewelry claims occur between November and March each year with scarfs, hats, coats and gloves being worn........Ask me how I know........
Good advice :good2:

I already did the appraisal and added that to our homeowners :thumbup1gif:

And I also bought the lifetime care package that includes a cleaning and check up every 6 months, I did that with her engagement ring (funny guy you are by the way) and it seems like a no brainer for not much more than $100.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
12,249 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts