Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just received confirmation my dolly shipped today..... Ordered a few weeks ago and description suggested it was compatible with my 260B. Before my order shipped they received info that the current dolly may not work as they had hoped with 260B so they delayed my order until they were able to test with a 260B. After testing it appears some changes were needed for use on 260B. Situation was handled professionally. Ryan was very helpful through the process. I am looking forward to putting the dolly to use. Will post pics when it shows up.

Triston

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
What was changed?
Because I have the Older Version and I plan on buying a 260B when I buy My 2025R

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What was changed?
Because I have the Older Version and I plan on buying a 260B when I buy My 2025R
This is what Ryan sent me last night "the dolly is completely different than the old 260 dolly. Tubing size, height, length, width, cross bar placement...literally everything. I have the pictures on my camera that is at the shop so I can definitely send you some pictures Monday" During my initial conversation with Ryan he said that some guys claimed to be using the 260 dollies with the new 260b hoe.

Thats all I know for now. Hopefully will get mine on Tuesday.

Triston

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
This is what Ryan sent me last night "the dolly is completely different than the old 260 dolly. Tubing size, height, length, width, cross bar placement...literally everything. I have the pictures on my camera that is at the shop so I can definitely send you some pictures Monday" During my initial conversation with Ryan he said that some guys claimed to be using the 260 dollies with the new 260b hoe.

Thats all I know for now. Hopefully will get mine on Tuesday.

Triston
Thanks
There Not that expensive anyways so if I have to Upgrade Not that big of a problem

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Thanks
There Not that expensive anyways so if I have to Upgrade Not that big of a problem
If you upgrade I'll buy your old for the old 260 if you are willing to sell it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
If you upgrade I'll buy your old for the old 260 if you are willing to sell it.

Well if You haven't bought one By the time I Buy a 205R Yes I would sell it to You No Problem were Putting are old House On the Market By April as soon as it sells I'll be at My JD dealers doing a deal on a 2025R. My friends house down the street sold In 54 days this Past winter he has a 5.5 acre spread Like ours and the House hadn't been Updated an it's about 200ft smaller and they got More than what we were Initially thinking of listing are Property for so I am Hoping By summer to Have a new 2025R. See we Paid cash for the 1025RTLB. I know I am going to Take a Hit On the Tractor trading it. But I want it free and clear after the deal is done No credit Loan from JD is the Goal:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Well if You haven't bought one By the time I Buy a 205R Yes I would sell it to You No Problem were Putting are old House On the Market By April as soon as it sells I'll be at My JD dealers doing a deal on a 2025R. My friends house down the street sold In 54 days this Past winter he has a 5.5 acre spread Like ours and the House hadn't been Updated an it's about 200ft smaller and they got More than what we were Initially thinking of listing are Property for so I am Hoping By summer to Have a new 2025R. See we Paid cash for the 1025RTLB. I know I am going to Take a Hit On the Tractor trading it. But I want it free and clear after the deal is done No credit Loan from JD is the Goal:bigthumb:
If 0% interest, use their money.

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
If 0% interest, use their money.

I don't like to have anymore bills to pay unless I have to all My Utility Bills go to One credit Card I have 3 total Bills and there all credit Cards That get Paid off Monthly. We owe Nothing on our 4 cars, House, Old House, 17 acre property other than a a property Tax Bill every 6 months. One of our oldest(since there Twins) tried to get My wife To Finance her Subaru Outback at 0% The wife & I are rather OCD & anal retentive about Bills. Because we struggled for Years On a enlisted Mans salary and Paying for her college degree and Paying the Mortgage Back at our Old House In IL So we Both Hate Bills. I have Only Financed One tractor the X485 and Had the remainder Paid Off In 6 Months when the first Bill was do. So If we don't Have to finance anything we won't do it and as soon as the Old House sells I'll get My 2025R TLB and she will get Her Cub Cadet XT3 GSX. I Know it's Kind of Crazy to do it that way:cookoo::crazy:. But It's what keeps us sane :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Well a Funny thing happened to My brother Today He is also thinking of upgrading his older 1025R TLB to a 2025R TLB just like me. Well he sent a email to Ryan and asked what Had Changed On the Backhoe dolly He got a email from Ryan that they were shipping him a new Backhoe dolly. All he would need to do was change the casters from the Old Backhoe Dolly and Put them On the new Dolly . Well he explained to Ryan all he want was Information But Ryan assumed my brother had a 260B Backhoe already and had ordered the wrong dolly Well My brother went a head and Bought the new Dolly which as soon as he receives it He is giving to me to test out(keep actually) with the old 260 BH and see if the new dolly will fit the old 260 BH as well. . I love having the Cart before the Horse :laugh: Because more than likely I will have a new 2025R before my brother:bigthumb:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bxpanded Dolly Question

I just got this (and the tractor) 2025r. There was nothing in the manual about these spacer blocks. I put them on the wheels that go under the backhoe frame. The problem is, they are too high for the cart to slide under the frame. Can anyone confirm if I am using the blocks correctly, or if the cart was built too high for my tractor? The blocks were not mentioned in the manual. However when I ordered, they asked the height, and the cart with blocks measures about 1/4 to 1/2" higher than the measurement I sent. Thanks for your help.
IMG_6201.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anybody ordered from BXpanded recently? I ordered a 260B dolly almost two weeks ago and have heard nothing. Sent an email asking for an update about 5 days ago, and crickets...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Was wondering the same. I ordered a few things a week ago and was wondering what the time was till they ship. Emailed them yesterday and haven't heard anything. I wonder if they have stock of stuff, make it as ordered, or just too busy?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I ordered a 260B dolly & a 260B thumb on 4/9. I didn't hear anything until I got a partial shipment notice on 4/19 for the dolly. It showed up Monday, 4/22 but I won't have time to open it up or check it out until at least this weekend if not later. I still haven't heard anything about the thumb. This is the first time I've ordered from them so I have no idea what sort of time frame they usually have. After reading about the apparent lack of response from them to your inquiries I haven't bothered to email them regarding my order. I'm hoping they build to order & are just busy. If that's the case then a turn around of a week or two isn't bad, but if they have inventory on hand then that is way too long in this day & age. Either way it would be nice if they gave some sort of notice regarding what sort of time frame you're looking at before finalizing an order. After this I will make sure I try to plan way ahead if I see a project coming that might require another of their products down the road.

I'm afraid we're all spoiled these days with Amazon 2 day delivery & other things that provide instant gratification. We come to expect it everywhere, but it seems especially hard when waiting on new toys, err, I mean tools. I ordered a set of Load-N-Go brackets for my 60D MMM from GreenFarmParts.com on 4/3 & agonized about it until I finally got a shipment notification on 4/8. :laugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts