Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys have one of these ? Looks pretty nice !! If anyone has one , could you post some basic dimensions ? I am about to pull the trigger on my backhoe . Thanks :gizmo:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have one bought it back in april. Out of all the accessories I've bought for my tractor owning history, the cart is up towards the top. Its totally designed for the Deere back hoe. Fits perfectly and doesn't use extra floor space to hold the BH. I was surprised on the quality and strength of the cart. It fits perfectly under the BH for removal añd reinstalling. I look at the home made option others posted. The BH is a rugged heavy device. You wont be sorry. One other thing. Buy some cheap ratchet straps. When the backhoes out riggers are up at tight hold them together with a strap. If you done the pressure will release and the spread like wings .
Email thd company. I did . They are first class and wilĺ resond with specs.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I could have made one from furniture dollies and scrap lumber but decided to buy this one. Like all of BX stuff this rig is first class all the way. I wouldn't be without it now. BH install and removal in less than one minute!

If you want your questions answered, go straight to the source and talk to Harry at BX. He is a stand-up guy and great to talk with. He will answer all your questions. Or email your questions to BX. Harry will respond quickly with what you seek.

I second the suggestion for providing a way to keep outriggers from bleeding down while stored.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have one too and love it. I just use a tie down strap to keep the outriggers from bleeding down.

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also use the HF furniture dollies for implement storage . Can't make them yourself any less expensive . For the backhoe though , I wanted something a little more specific to the implement . :cheers:
Ordered mine yesterday , even though I haven't ordered the backhoe yet (still waiting on dealer for quote) . :gizmo:

·
Registered
967 Posts
I have one..... Perfect for the 260. Rolls around like an occupied hospital bed. Purchase one and don't look back.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I am considering one of these , they look like a great solution. Can someone please post the rough dimensions of the foot print used by this solution? I currently store mine outside on a firm grassy area, but if I go to this I will need to put it somewhere where I have a hard surface

Thanks

Bill

·
Registered
967 Posts
I am considering one of these , they look like a great solution. Can someone please post the rough dimensions of the foot print used by this solution? I currently store mine outside on a firm grassy area, but if I go to this I will need to put it somewhere where I have a hard surface

Thanks

Bill

I did make a dimensional sketch a few months back for another member..... Looked for it earlier this AM for a posting here, but, Poof! Can't find it now.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Backhoe dolly, think I got the wrong one

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It seems a little short. Had trouble when seating the bucket properly. Those ridges (triangular pieces) sit too far behind the implement and it's short on that end where it rests. I could be wrong, but wondering if I got sent the wrong one ? Would appreciate any help. Very happy with bucket teeth and thumb. Hope I got the right one and they didn't screw up. Don't want to waste time taking box blade back off, taking three pt hitch off taking backhoe off dolly, taking backhoe back off reinstalling 3 pt, reinstalling backblade, calling bx, spending time on phone, rewrapping dolly, driving and paying to ship it back and doing the same thing all over again with the new one. I looked at the picture on thier site and the control end of the implement sits nice and snug to those ridges in the rail with the bucket seated.if I seat the bucket, the ridges are behind and not snug and the rails are too short under the implement.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts