Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update on shipping times...

Placed following order for my 270B BH on 4/16;

Quick-On Bucket Connector
Ripper Tooth
Trenching Bucket

Credit card payment cleared next day, 4/17.

Patiently waiting for shipping notice...

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
If they haven't shipped yet, something might still be in production, say the ripper tooth. They probably won't ship until they can fill the entire order, to save you on shipping cost. Send them an email and inquire on it. It's been 3 weeks. At least you can get an updated status.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Update on shipping times...

Placed following order for my 270B BH on 4/16;

Quick-On Bucket Connector
Ripper Tooth
Trenching Bucket

Credit card payment cleared next day, 4/17.

Patiently waiting for shipping notice...
Oh....so you're the one slowing my order down! I ordered the same thing plus the backhoe thumb on 4/14 and it was three weeks on Sunday. I called and he said they hope to have everything ship late this week. Fingers crossed! Seen a few others wondering as well. They must be getting slammed with orders.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I spoke to them yesterday or the day before to order a tooth bar and the woman troll me this was their busy season and I could wait anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks, depending on production.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the updates fellas! Figured it must be their busy season and y’all have verified that’s the case...

Let me know when your orders arrive and I’ll do the same!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
193 Posts
It's the end of the week and haven't heard anything yet! :( Will be 4 weeks on Sunday.

·
Registered
105 Posts
It took 3 weeks to get my tooth bar. I emailed asking for an estimated ship date but got no response. I love the tooth bar I was just disappointed in the customer service. Hopefully they overcome the lack of communication in the midst of their growth.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Will be 5 weeks on Sunday. Haven't heard anything yet.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Same thing is happening on other forums. You aren't alone....
Piranha Toothbar - Page 10 - OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota
Starting at post #95. Good news is, they appear to be fulfilling orders, it's just taking a long time

In a nutshell, they are backlogged because of word of mouth, and it's the season where everyone is ordering stuff. They need to work on their PR side of the business. If it was me, I'd start with a disclaimer on their site stating possible lead times, and that communications might be slower and less, then normal.

I am not affiliated with them in anyway, just seeing the trend.

·
Premium Member
7,526 Posts
Starting at post #95. Good news is, they appear to be fulfilling orders, it's just taking a long time

In a nutshell, they are backlogged because of word of mouth, and it's the season where everyone is ordering stuff. They need to work on their PR side of the business. If it was me, I'd start with a disclaimer on their site stating possible lead times, and that communications might be slower and less, then normal.

:thumbup1gif:

They are a good company with a good product. A little communication would go a long way.

Poor communication has ruined many a good company and good communication has kept middle of the road companies afloat.

Knowing they have a longer lead time, I wouldn't run the credit card until the product was ready to ship.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Just got partial shipment email on mine.......no status on fedex yet.

Hard to tell, but I think the 260b thumb is on its way if I understand the email. Its the only one with a tracking number.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just got partial shipment email on mine.......no status on fedex yet.

Hard to tell, but I think the 260b thumb is on its way if I understand the email. Its the only one with a tracking number.
Something is better than nothing, right?

I appreciate your updates...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:thumbup1gif:

They are a good company with a good product. A little communication would go a long way.

Poor communication has ruined many a good company and good communication has kept middle of the road companies afloat.

Knowing they have a longer lead time, I wouldn't run the credit card until the product was ready to ship.
I agree... Charging the credit card before shipping is not a good business practice. Unless of course, they tell you upfront “we need your money to build your product”.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Thanks for the info.

The fact that they ARE fulfilling orders IS good news!

·
Registered
32 Posts
BXpanded slow production times

I agree... Charging the credit card before shipping is not a good business practice. Unless of course, they tell you upfront “we need your money to build your product”.

I also waited what I thought was an unusually long time for a BXpanded Ripper, 30 days. And, after 21 days, I noticed that the day my order was placed, it was charged to my PP account. I wasn't real happy about that, but, I was assured that it would be shipped by the 14th or maybe the 16th of the month.:confused:
In addition to what I thought was a long order to delivery time was the method of packaging and how it arrived at my doorstep.
Granted, the carrier might have had something to do with the sharp end of the Ripper sticking out of the box, but, I think
BXpanded could do a little more work on creating a secure packaging/shipping method.

Ken

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Received email earlier today saying all items in my order have shipped! Expected delivery date Wednesday 5/22. Tracking numbers are active on the fedex website.

Tomorrow will be 5 weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
5 weeks today...

FedEx just delivered the RIPPER tooth!

Quick change, extra pin and trencher bucket scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

On another note, John Deere salesman called today and said my Rear Blade (RB2172) is in. The delivery driver took my Landscape Rake (LR2172) to a different store by mistake, but it should be back later today or tomorrow.

Both will be ready for pickup tomorrow or Thursday. They were ordered on 4/20.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Received email earlier today saying all items in my order have shipped! Expected delivery date Wednesday 5/22. Tracking numbers are active on the fedex website.

Tomorrow will be 5 weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
5 weeks today...

FedEx just delivered the RIPPER tooth!

Quick change, extra pin and trencher bucket scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

On another note, John Deere salesman called today and said my Rear Blade (RB2172) is in. The delivery driver took my Landscape Rake (LR2172) to a different store by mistake, but it should be back later today or tomorrow.

Both will be ready for pickup tomorrow or Thursday. They were ordered on 4/20.

What?? I was 5 weeks on Sunday the 19th!! Got my 260B Thumb today. Haven't heard anything on the rest of the stuff. I don't really need the thumb now, what I thought I needed it for I am already done with that project. Was going to cancel that off my order and that is the thing they shipped the day I thought about cancelling it.....lol.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts