Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have waited a year and half to order a few things.(i was going to order about $2300) but the customer service always worried me. But the product reviews is great so I finally decided to just order a couple of items and take the chance maybe things with customer service changed.

WROUNG!!! Going past two weeks now and all I wanted to know is an estimated delivery time. It would most likely be just a wild ass guess but I would have something to hold on to a little.

Well I have to go now and place some more posts warning people the customer service is still bad and I think getting worse! I found a BBB listing so I will start there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have been looking at a toothbar from them and I get a pop-up that says custom service response times may be delayed. I also get a lead time of 4-6 weeks on almost anything I click on. If you got the same perhaps you just need some patience. It's not amazon.

·
Premium Member
18,093 Posts
I have been looking at a toothbar from them and I get a pop-up that says custom service response times may be delayed. I also get a lead time of 4-6 weeks on almost anything I click on. If you got the same perhaps you just need some patience. It's not amazon.
Agree, had the same message as you lead time of 4-6 weeks. delivered in I think 4 weeks and a couple of days.

USARRet No need to go to BBB , sit back relax and it will be here when they told you ,if you seen the notice when you ordered. If you didn't it was your fault for not seeing the notice . To many users have seen the notice , we have told about the notice on the forum . The Company makes a great product for me speaking of the toothbar.
Just relax, by the time you get a answer , your toothbar will be at your house.

Reactions: Mackford13

·
Registered
339 Posts
These are standard wait times nowadays for products like this that use these kinds of raw materials.
I am not sure why someone would involve the BBB when there are no improprieties at play. It takes a while...they tell you that BEFORE you order. That is not bad customer service, that is just how long it takes them. Bad customer service would be not getting a refund or getting the wrong product and not addressing it or another issue that is not dealt with in a timely fashion. I have never known anyone to have an issue with their customer service that was not resolved to their satisfaction. It is not their fault you waited over a year to order and and are now impatient.

If you don't want to wait, cancel the order and go elsewhere.
My order took just under 5 weeks, just as stated and the communication was on par with everything else I have ever ordered.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Just like they said👆patience

Reactions: etcallhome

·
Registered
339 Posts
I am baffled by this behavior and how anyone was wronged here. The company has done nothing wrong and you need multiple threads and sites to bash them??

·
Premium Member
18,093 Posts
My order date was Order date: 1/27/2021

Shipment date 02/26/2021 21:43:12 Received on Sunday (yes Sunday) FEDEX 2/28/21

4 Weeks 2 days till it was shipped.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I am baffled by this behavior and how anyone was wronged here. The company has done nothing wrong and you need multiple threads and sites to bash them??
Exactly

·
Registered
1,728 Posts

·
Registered
JD-2720, JD L130
48 Posts
I ordered a toothbar on February 9, 2021. Shipped on March 16, 2021 and should arrive March 19. Roughly 5 weeks. I ordered online and never asked about the timeframe. The only downside so far was $150 shipping to Alaska - (this is standard Alaskan treatment 😃 ).

·
Registered
67 Posts
My experience with them and the purchases I made last year was very pleasant. I bent the ripper bar the first time I used it and they sent me a brand new one. The tabs on my quick connect bent and broke after about a 8 months of use and maybe abuse by some standards. I sent a picture of it and they sent me a brand new one.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
This first thing I see when i go to the site is this popup. I don't see how anyone could expect amazon like speeds. These products are built when ordered and not stuffed in a warehouse somewhere ready to go. 🤦‍♂️

·
Premium Member
18,093 Posts
Guessing OP missed this, while 99% of their customers seen and understood .

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Reactions: etcallhome

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yes the wait time is long but getting raw materials right now is allot more difficult than most people realize. When you order from them it says right there that the lead times are 4-6 weeks. So why do people keep ordering from them and then complaining when they have not gotten it in a week or 2?! You know the lead times when you order so deal with it. I have many products from them, some I still have not had a chance to use yet but everything I have gotten has been top notch. My opinion if anyone wants to hear it, great products and from what I've seen they will stand behind them also. If you're not willing to wait to get your order then do not order from them, simple.

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
Well I really like BXpanded yes they can be a bit slow even before Covid But they really went out of there way to design a 260B Backhoe dolly for the 2025R GEN II we Tried the 1 series 260B dolly Just to get the Height right for the 260B Dolly for the 2025R It Probably took about 6 weeks But I didn't have to Pay for any of it

Small Operations take time. I haven't found a Issue with any of there Products I have bought! There customer service is his wife I do believe. I knew Going to purchase from them that it might take some time. But there product to me is worth the wait (y)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I really like BXpanded yes they can be a bit slow even before Covid But they really went out of there way to design a 260B Backhoe dolly for the 2025R GEN II we Tried the 1 series 260B dolly Just to get the Height right for the 260B Dolly for the 2025R It Probably took about 6 weeks But I didn't have to Pay for any of it

Small Operations take time. I haven't found a Issue with any of there Products I have bought! There customer service is his wife I do believe. I knew Going to purchase from them that it might take some time. But there product to me is worth the wait (y)
This first thing I see when i go to the site is this popup. I don't see how anyone could expect amazon like speeds. These products are built when ordered and not stuffed in a warehouse somewhere ready to go. 🤦‍♂️
Yes I saw the same screen as seen here. I guess I misunderstood what it meant View attachment 779334
I guess I didn't understand what this said announcement was saying "may cause longer then normal lead times..... Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have." I thought asking for a estimated ship date was not out of line as I just wanted an estimate and this said "may cause longer then normal lead times.. feel free to contact us with any questions you may have meant it was okay to ask as this screen to me a little vague and it did also say I could ask. I understand they are a small business and covid is causing a lot of problems for everyone but just answering an email would take maybe 30 to 60 seconds. Not much to ask for a business.... The only statement I am sorry about is the BBB remark but I was upset and apologize for that. I do not apologize for taking a "business" to task for ignoring a simple question and hiding behind covid, etc and they did say feel free to ask. I did and they didn't so be it. (maybe they should just say send your money and when it gets to you it gets to you and thank you no need to call. ) I will just wait and hope someday it shows up and is as good as everyone says. Thank you

·
Registered
21 Posts
Pretty much everything on their site shows 4-6 weeks on the item's page. I ordered a few things a week and a half ago and called just to verify those were accurate lead times. I spoke to a gentleman on the phone and he answered my questions for a good 20 minutes. Believe it was the owner. Super nice. He said the lead times are accurate since they build everything to order. Be patient.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I dunno. It seems like feet dragging and bad business practices to me.

If I were to guess, I would say they run everything in batches. They wait until they get x number of orders and then they do a run of that item. Or maybe they run certain items every couple of weeks - “this week we’re doing a run of x.”

In other words, the lead time is the result of the way they run the business. Which is their choice. They could ramp up production and fill orders more quickly, but they chose not to. Some people won’t care about the lead times. Other people will. I personally probably wouldn‘t order from them because of the long lead times. They sell tools and I usually need a tool now, not two months from now.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
In my experience living in Covid isolation for the past 14 months, and ordering everything from groceries and liquor to tractor parts and implements, the Covid Delay Notice, in one form or another, has been prominent on just about every on-line store web site I have shopped. It is so commonplace that it is easy to skip right over it. But some companies use that excuse to excess.

Press 1 for hell: Covid is a flimsy excuse for dire customer service
Quoted from The Financial Times

1 - 20 of 23 Posts