Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 5 years of reliable service I traded my 1026 for a larger machine. I needed more power and lift capacity than the 1026 could deliver. After alot of research I decided on a new Kioti CK3510H with loader and backhoe. 35 hp with twin hydro pedals just like the Deere. Loader lifts just over 1800 lbs. 28 pto hp. I also got a floor mat, cruise control, 66" construction bucket with cutting edge, 2 rear remotes and loaded rear tires.
.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,769 Posts
:congrats: on that great looking :greentractorride:, even if it ain't green in color:lolol:good luck!

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Nice looking tractor. The koiti have a lot to offer. The problem I had with them is the closest dealer was 120 miles away and when I went there on a Saturday morning the salesman was the 83 year old owner and his son did all the service. They had a free FEL at the time and the owner did not know it. Good luck. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice looking tractor. The koiti have a lot to offer. The problem I had with them is the closest dealer was 120 miles away and when I went there on a Saturday morning the salesman was the 83 year old owner and his son did all the service. They had a free FEL at the time and the owner did not know it. Good luck. :bigthumb:
I went with a 5 paw dealer an hour away but hopefully I never need them.

·
Super Moderator
7,919 Posts
Good luck with the new rig. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Good luck with the new tractor. I see you bought the backhoe already installed.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
:congrats: and Merry Christmas !!!!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good luck with the new tractor. I see you bought the backhoe already installed.:bigthumb:
The dealer said they had to install so not to void the warranty. I don't know if thats true.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Good looking rig

That's a lot of lift capacity for that size tractor. Should be no problem getting the rear wheels off the ground even with the backhoe on it! I would be very careful with lifts as even a slight tilt with a heavy lift could put the tractor on it's side. It's great to have that capacity, just take time to get used to it.

Merry Christmas- Santa was very good to you this year!

Treefarmer

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Nice machine...let us know how you like it and see you in the "Non-JD Tractors" forum when I share pics of my Satoh. :lol:

Is the engine a proprietary design and build...or is made by another company?

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Nice machine...let us know how you like it and see you in the "Non-JD Tractors" forum when I share pics of my Satoh. :lol:

Agreed, no need to hunt for it else where now. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fuelhog I hope you enjoy the new tractor.👍 I hope you stay with us on GTT, I mean no reason to leave us, right?😄
I'm not going anywhere lol. I'll just be in the "other" tractor section.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice machine...let us know how you like it and see you in the "Non-JD Tractors" forum when I share pics of my Satoh.

Engine is Daedong. Runs great and very strong.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts