Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I hate the RIO on my x475. I want to bypass the reverse switch. On a 445 it was easy, just jumper the 2 wires at the switch. On my x475 it’s a 4 wire setup, and the switch it’s double pole NO/NC.

I’m hoping I just need to jumper the NC wires, and the NO is used to trigger the reverse lights.

Is this correct? Does anyone know which wires are which?

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
12,334 Posts
So I hate the RIO on my x475. I want to bypass the reverse switch. On a 445 it was easy, just jumper the 2 wires at the switch. On my x475 it’s a 4 wire setup, and the switch it’s double pole NO/NC.

I’m hoping I just need to jumper the NC wires, and the NO is used to trigger the reverse lights.

Is this correct? Does anyone know which wires are which?

Thanks for your time.
someone on here-told me which wires to do--way back when i first got my x475. went in behind dash off right side---thinking it was a purple wire--but don't hold me to it.

did u do a search for it? :laugh: i'll try to look around for it.

i just love looking at what my tractor would like with a blower on it.:good2::munch:

·
Registered
12,334 Posts

·
Registered
9,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn’t find exactly what I needed, but I did get enough information. I jumpered the blue loop to the green wire and all is good. They are not fully seated in the fitting picture, but they were when installed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts