Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so the landpride dealer has two models they carry. The CA1548 and the CA1564. I’m thinking of maybe getting the 64 but is it too much for the 1 series? I know it will have to have some weight added to it but like the idea of it sticking off the sides so I can get close to things. Not sure if anyone has any bigger than the 48 as I looked around here ideally I wanted the 56 but I’m getting a good price on it so figure I’d ask before I’d pick. Thanks!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just an update I’ll stick to the 48 so I can fit in smaller places. If a moderator wants to delete this thread that’s fine!

·
Administrator
17,272 Posts
We don't delete threads here unless they are obvious spam....

Your thread probably got no replies because no one knew what a "CA1564" is. Its always best to be descriptive in your title and post, and provide links so people can easily help you.

I had to use Google to find out what you were talking about:

CA15 Series Core Aerators | Land Pride

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
We got the 56" one at work and works great.It's just wide enough to cover past the tracks without being to wide.Hydros handle it no problem with weight added.We have the Kubota equal t the 1 series.I have a 53" Turf time for my x595.I was going to get the the 56" Land pride but had some areas that it wouldn't fit.The 53" is one tine wider than the tires (48") one either side.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We don't delete threads here unless they are obvious spam....

Your thread probably got no replies because no one knew what a "CA1564" is. Its always best to be descriptive in your title and post, and provide links so people can easily help you.

I had to use Google to find out what you were talking about:

CA15 Series Core Aerators | Land Pride

Kenny,Thanks yeah I should have put core aerator, also I’ll admit I did some digging and realized people do run bigger. Although I stuck with the 48 as some soils I work in are hard and want to try to get maximum depth. As I want the weight concentrated in a smaller area.

On a side not since I picked that up and also a 54 blade I’ve been eyeing getting that new hook of yours and out of stock! Haha well it’s good business is booming I’ll have to check daily to get one and the pins looking forward to the upgrade!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
We got the 56" one at work and works great.It's just wide enough to cover past the tracks without being to wide.Hydros handle it no problem with weight added.We have the Kubota equal t the 1 series.I have a 53" Turf time for my x595.I was going to get the the 56" Land pride but had some areas that it wouldn't fit.The 53" is one tine wider than the tires (48") one either side.

Thanks yeah I got the 48 I figure my yard and a few others have fences so easy to make more passes than not be able to make any. Although for $1,300 for the 48 I’m happy. Only kicker is the 56 was tan and the 48 is orange.
Yes I figure I could dismount the aerator and take it in the long way and then hook it back up but eh the 48 will get the job done. Plus not sure if I would have been able to fit that and the box blade in my bed for the trip home today. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts