Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

New member to the forum. After hours of searching on here, i was only able to find one post regarding a 3rd scv install on a 2006 4320 and it didn't really help. After getting an attitude from the dealership and being told it would take me 12 hours to install one i had enough of being undermined by them. That's why I'm here. I have a 2006 Cab 4320 with a 400CX loader. I''m looking to add a 3rd csv and purchase a hard line kit from JD to plumb it to the bucket. The kit number mentioned in this post https://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/large-frame-compact-utility-tractors-lcut/3389-bw16139-instructions.html for the hoses and tubes to plumb it forward isnt the complete kit. It looks like i have to order everything individually. Am I correct? Also, I just want to double check and make sure that LVB26033 is the proper part number for the JD kit for the 3rd scv. Can anyone verify that? Lastly, i contacted WR Long for a kit and they said they have one but the bracket is a weld on bracket. Has anyone had any experience with this? Does anyone have any pictures of either the JD install or the WR Long install? Pictures are preferred.

Thanks a head of time!

Jeremy

·
Administrator
17,046 Posts
Welcome to GTT Jeremy.

The BW16138/16139 are complete kits, they have to be purchased through sales though, not at the parts counter as they are considered "whole goods". I have attached the instructions, but the thread you referenced explains/shows it well.

I also agree that the LVB26033 is correct.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks kennyd.

I think I'm gonna go with the WR Long kit. It just seems like a better location and i cant beat the price. I plan on utilizing the oil line kit from john deere, though.I was hoping for a toggle switch on the bucket control for my year tractor but it seems as though the older models only come with a lever that you have to actuate. Seems like this would be a hassle.

Jeremy

·
Administrator
17,046 Posts
What is the serial number of your machine?

·
Administrator
17,046 Posts
I won’t be able to verify till later.

·
Administrator
17,046 Posts
OK, so you have an early pre-2011 4320.
You technically already have the 3rd SCV valve, but no handle/lever to control it or connections to use it. So, for a grapple-the WR Long kit will be best.

But I would consider if I were you to add the 3rd SCV kit to your machine, they are getting harder to come by and will be handy if you every want a hydraulic top link or any other hydraulics at the rear. It will also add value to your machine. The kit number I believe is LVB24848.

Hydraulic outlets

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts