Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a curtis cab for my John Deere 425 but it didn't come with any mounts and they don't make them any more. I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of there's so I could get some ideas how to make them

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought a curtis cab for my John Deere 425 but it didn't come with any mounts and they don't make them any more. I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of there's so I could get some ideas how to make them
Most of the cab seats on the fenders there are two metal bracket that the front of the cab sets on I will have my son take pictures of the brackets and post them

·
Premium Member
13,673 Posts
Also, search for the installation manual in a PDF for your cab, it's likely out there on the internet. It will have step by step instructions but more importantly, it usually has photos of the parts or parts schematics.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts