Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So spring is ALMOST here and I'm really thinking/wanting more then the 3rd SCV...here are the options as I see em.....

A) Factory Diverter. Pro's include super slick & easy install, beautiful finished product. Cons are I'm unsure of how much I'll like "sharing" a fake set of remotes

B) Some super slick solenoid valves plumbed into the PB Circuit. If I would have an open station, chances are I wouldnt even be posting this and i'd have like 4 more remotes back there. In a perfect world, what I envision is using the factory Diverter QD Bracket for 2 additional circuits out back, 1 circuit plumbed permanently for the FEL lines (Dont have the lines yet, but I'm planning ahead) and a circuit dedicated for the HTL.

Anybody have any ideas?

·
Administrator
21,038 Posts
No great ideas here, JD has really limited the availble options as you well know...

I personally do not like the factory diverter option due to it's price and limitations. I think I would use the factory 3rd function, and then add my own electric diverter to split that into two, and then use a separate solenoid valve powered from the PB for the loader.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts