Green Tractor Talk banner

801 - 820 of 850 Posts

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #802
your just around the corner from figureing out your built it half the size you should have....... 😂
I know it's huge, but already it doesn't seem big enough. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #803
No work done today. I unloaded the boards and helped my brother put his FatBoy back together.

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #805
Got the broken garage door fixed yesterday. Makes me want to go back and fine tune the others.

Off to buy more plywood tomorrow. Dirty says he figures 56 more sheets. I told him I'd get 20 and we'll see where we are at. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
10,072 Posts
Got the broken garage door fixed yesterday. Makes me want to go back and fine tune the others.

Off to buy more plywood tomorrow. Dirty says he figures 56 more sheets. I told him I'd get 20 and we'll see where we are at. :ROFLMAO:
My trick for orders like that is to buy whatever is left on a skid, and let them load it with a forklift.

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #807
Dirty got to work yesterday. He hung about 25 sheets of plywood by himself. Looks like I can order steel for the long sides.
Need to get the electric permit and get the electric company out to figure out how and when we can get service to the building.

·
Registered
10,072 Posts
Dirty got to work yesterday. He hung about 25 sheets of plywood by himself. Looks like I can order steel for the long sides.
Need to get the electric permit and get the electric company out to figure out how and when we can get service to the building.
I figured you put in a pole and a meter before starting building.

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #809

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #810

That's gonna take some paint.

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #813
1950 Chev., it's Dirty's. Bought it not running last winter. Runs like a top now.

The old boat has been my pride and joy for many years, so much so that this is the first year Dirty took it out by himself.

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #814
Started hanging the plywood on the east end. Now I'm looking for a low cost airless sprayer to paint the plywood with.

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #816

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #817

·
Registered
10,072 Posts

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #819
Herminator called, he found them at Farm and Fleet for a little cheaper. Menards has them for $209 with the rebate. Menards is 4 miles from here. I'll pick one up this afternoon on my way home.

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #820
Bought the last 7 sheets of plywood we needed. Only 3 full sheets left to put up. I also bought the Graco sprayer and 15 gallons of oil based primer.

801 - 820 of 850 Posts