Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked up a minty 3520 that came with PB and 3rd scv for the mower deck. I installed the 4/5th scv and now that I’m ready to hook the lines up I notice that where they need to go the PB lines are already there??

The kit the dealer sold me was part number BLV10761 and my vin is LV3520H612267. Everything else fit right and lines look right but with the PB lines in the way trying to figure out if I just have to remove the PB or is their another fit Kit I need to buy or should I or can I use the PB to supply the 4/5th scv with quick connects so I don’t have to remove it?

Any help or ideas would be great . Also if you have one with all 3 please post me some pics. Thanks Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well no one at JD could tell me anything which was no surprise so I removed the PB guess I’ll just sell it since I don’t have to have it.

Went to finish installing it just to find out the large line that runs under seat area on RH side is not right in the kit and is for a later model since my brothers 3033r is the exact same line. John Deere parts people have done gone to ****. Anyone happen to know the line part number for the earlier models? Or kit number so maybe they can figure out what line I need? If not I’ll just have a Hyd hose made and move on.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Well no one at JD could tell me anything which was no surprise so I removed the PB guess I’ll just sell it since I don’t have to have it.

Went to finish installing it just to find out the large line that runs under seat area on RH side is not right in the kit and is for a later model since my brothers 3033r is the exact same line. John Deere parts people have done gone to ****. Anyone happen to know the line part number for the earlier models? Or kit number so maybe they can figure out what line I need? If not I’ll just have a Hyd hose made and move on.
Maybe try here in the GTT technical Library

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the Video, told me what I needed. I’m going to run three lines from the PB with quick couplers and leave the rest the way it was. I’ll let the PB power the 4th & 5th SCV and then if I need the PB I can just unhook the couplers and use it . I’ll post some pics once I have it finished.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts