Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've spent the past month trying to help my boss find a new bucket for his tractor, JD 870, with an 80 series loader. I've called dealers and some local shops, but no one seems to make a replacement bucket, or conversion kit to fit a different bucket or a skid steer adaptor. would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm sure a welder can make one and it can be custom size for what he needs for a bucket the cost difference wont be that much higher

·
Super Moderator
6,288 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've spent the past month trying to help my boss find a new bucket for his tractor, JD 870, with an 80 series loader. I've called dealers and some local shops, but no one seems to make a replacement bucket, or conversion kit to fit a different bucket or a skid steer adaptor. would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction
I have a new 72"bucket for an 80 loader. It is dealer NOS. You can call me at 318-286-0160

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a Good Used 61" JD Bucket for 80 Loader (pin on). Straight cutting edge with plenty of use left, bucket in excellent condition overall for its age, stored indoors, about 1000 hours of moderate duty since new in 1989. Virginia location. $500. [email protected] if interested.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
mascdm, Although this is a relatively "safe site", members typically don't post email addresses here. We usually send the interested party a private message with the email address in it. I would edit your thread to delete your address and send BigCricket a PM. Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts