Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Des Moines Iowa. I just bought a Deere 2510 gas tractor. I puchased used 3 point pieces installed them but I haven't been able to get the rockshaft arms to move. I move the rockshft control lever and see the cable is moving the leevr. What elso am I mssing?

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Welcome to Deere Talk. I cannot help you but I will notify a guy who can of this thread.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Tell me more about your tractor. What options and attachments do you use? Loader? SCVs? How is the steering?

Edit: just got to my laptop and did a little research. What components were missing? Are you sure about your parts? Can you post photos? Sorry for all the questions.

sent from my cell via tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
My neighbor bought an old tractor of some sort and it had a similar set up to what you described. On his there was a front and back pto. The front pto operated a hydraulic pump for the accessories and we assumed this was what operated the hitch. After a search we found there was a lever on the transmission that activated a hydro pump in the transmission (which was manual) that operated the three point and a mid mount mower raise function.

This might have nothing to do with your particular model, but hope it helps point you in the right direction.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts