Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new Countyline Carry All from TSC. I picked up two 2x12x10 SWP and cut them in thirds. I jointed the edges and glued them together and made two 33"x40" panels. I need to paint it before putting it to work. I know you all like pictures :bigthumb: KHOP

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,196 Posts
Looks Great! Nice and rugged. Maybe a couple of eye-hooks or tie-down loops might be helpful.

:thumbup1gif:

Reactions: gbnpp05

·
Registered
583 Posts
That looks nice. I've been wanting/needing one, but my wife says I have to save my money for the Artillian Grapple.:banghead:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Have a CL just like that sitting in the garage but never made the platform. Have a good idea what to do with it now. GREAT JOB!:bigthumb:

Reactions: ColonyPark and Levi

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
VERY nice job! Now if I can score a TSC frame... Both the TSC's near me are always out of stock according to the website. Do they "special order" stuff?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
VERY nice job! Now if I can score a TSC frame... Both the TSC's near me are always out of stock according to the website. Do they "special order" stuff?
Yes I believe they will do so. Also if you order it on the web I believe they will ship it into your local TSC.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
You do know about the lower lift pin bushings needed for the quick coupler?

Not trying to be a smarta**. Just being sure.

(there is one needed for the upper mount too)

View attachment 43246

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Whoa, that's cool. :good2:

Reactions: Levi

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,279 Posts

(they is one needed for the upper mount too)

View attachment 43246
OK, I'm curious. This is a little off topic but still on topic. I don't have an iMatch but from all you out there that do, If you have something like this that is dedicated to the iMatch, why can't you just put on bigger pins so you won't need bushings? The holes could be made bigger so bigger pins can be used. Like I said, I don't have an iMatch so I was just wondering. From what I've seen the pins are cheaper then the bushings. :dunno: :focus:

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Nice project :bigthumb:

·
Registered
394 Posts
could you give the length and height of the carry all as bought, I'm interested but TSC doesn't supply the dimensions on line, and they don't have any local. thanks.

·
Administrator
18,513 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Nicely done. I like that you used solid wood rather than plywood. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Reactions: Mta1206

·
Registered
523 Posts

(there is one needed for the upper mount too)

View attachment 43246
TSC has sleeves that I used on mine. Cat 1-2, then a Cat2-3 fits great on the bottom links. The same treatment using top link sleeves ended up too big around for my HF quickhitch.

I started with 3/4 pipe couplings. worked OK also.

·
Registered
23,289 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts