Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In decluttering the garage, things need to be off the floor or at least organized for things that are.

I got a deal on a bunch of 2" thick wall conduit that were made into brackets. All toll about 400#s of steel for $25.

The wheels got turning and I made a cart for suitcase weights and will make another the tractor ballast box. It is so much easier to put on when on wheel and impossible to move without. Paid $25 for the casters, so roughly $30 in this and have enough to make 4 more.

Heavy Hitch a company I heartily endorse makes a real nice cart you can buy.

After seeing fresh paint, the weights look crappy now. Years of spray residue from spraying in the orchard. :rolleyes:
DSCF0006.JPG
DSCF0007.JPG
DSCF0008.JPG

Registered
Nice idea. Looks good 馃憤

Premium Member
Looks good (y)
When I am Not Using My Heavy Hitch That is what the Heavy Hitch & cart becomes a weight rack for all My suitcase weights

Reactions: Firewood Bandit

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good (y)
When I am Not Using My Heavy Hitch That is what the Heavy Hitch & cart becomes a weight rack for all My suitcase weights

Heavy Hitch is a great company. They are located 40 miles from me and I have met the owner and seen the factory when picking up things. The receiver hitch for the X758 which takes standard 2" stingers is very well made.

Heavy Hitch makes a real nice cart but it is spendy.

Reactions: Mackford13

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FB, you did good. (y)

Thanks it is a crappy day, I am making two more "racks" for the firewood I sell. These are very popular with the backyard campfire folks. This is 8 cubic feet of wood and weighs around 300#s. People can get real firewood and not the slab wood or soft wood that is often sold.
DSCF0016.JPG
DSCF0017.JPG
DSCF0018.JPG

Reactions: Mackford13
1 - 6 of 6 Posts