Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In decluttering the garage, things need to be off the floor or at least organized for things that are.

I got a deal on a bunch of 2" thick wall conduit that were made into brackets. All toll about 400#s of steel for $25.

The wheels got turning and I made a cart for suitcase weights and will make another the tractor ballast box. It is so much easier to put on when on wheel and impossible to move without. Paid $25 for the casters, so roughly $30 in this and have enough to make 4 more.

Heavy Hitch a company I heartily endorse makes a real nice cart you can buy.

After seeing fresh paint, the weights look crappy now. Years of spray residue from spraying in the orchard. :rolleyes:
Gas Cylinder Plastic Motor vehicle Auto part
Gas Cylinder Automotive tire Tire Rectangle
Motor vehicle Green Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle

Registered
Nice idea. Looks good 馃憤

Premium Member
Looks good (y)
When I am Not Using My Heavy Hitch That is what the Heavy Hitch & cart becomes a weight rack for all My suitcase weights

Reactions: Firewood Bandit

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good (y)
When I am Not Using My Heavy Hitch That is what the Heavy Hitch & cart becomes a weight rack for all My suitcase weights

Heavy Hitch is a great company. They are located 40 miles from me and I have met the owner and seen the factory when picking up things. The receiver hitch for the X758 which takes standard 2" stingers is very well made.

Heavy Hitch makes a real nice cart but it is spendy.

Reactions: Mackford13

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FB, you did good. (y)

Thanks it is a crappy day, I am making two more "racks" for the firewood I sell. These are very popular with the backyard campfire folks. This is 8 cubic feet of wood and weighs around 300#s. People can get real firewood and not the slab wood or soft wood that is often sold.
Wood Bedrock Rectangle Gas Shade
Wood Rectangle Bedrock Brick Road surface
Wood Bedrock Brick Flooring Rectangle

Reactions: Mackford13
1 - 6 of 6 Posts