Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My CTC loader will be arriving soon this week for my x738. When I'm not using the loader I would like to roll it out of the way to store it in my shed. Has anyone built a cart to easily move their loader around? I was thinking of sheet of 3/4 plywood with heavy duty casters. Also wondering if it would make it harder to connect and disconnect the loader if it is on cart with wheels.

·
Registered
398 Posts
My CTC loader will be arriving soon this week for my x738. When I'm not using the loader I would like to roll it out of the way to store it in my shed. Has anyone built a cart to easily move their loader around? I was thinking of sheet of 3/4 plywood with heavy duty casters. Also wondering if it would make it harder to connect and disconnect the loader if it is on cart with wheels.
I use a pair of 1500 lb rated harbor freight car dolly's to set my 1100 lb. 447 backhoe on and move it around the garage, was surprised how easy it is to wheel it around and attach it to the tractor. I would think they might be work for a CTC loader: 1500 lbs. Capacity Vehicle Dollies 2 Pc

·
Registered
140 Posts
Get into youtube and search for roy rector. He has a video on ways to store implements using mainly furniture dollies.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts