Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you know that I have been rebuilding my kitchen over the last couple of years. Well I finally finished, except for a few minor things, but I thought to share a shot of the finished cabinets here. I am very pleased with the results, and so is Mrs. Carvel!

IMG_3681.jpg

Here is a link the build thread I posted on Woodworkingtalk.com if you are interested. It sure is nice to have this done so I can move on to rebuilding another vintage trailer.

Carvel Kitchen Cabinet Build Thread - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Some of you know that I have been rebuilding my kitchen over the last couple of years. Well I finally finished, except for a few minor things, but I thought to share a shot of the finished cabinets here. I am very pleased with the results, and so is Mrs. Carvel!

View attachment 23788

Here is a link the build thread I posted on Woodworkingtalk.com if you are interested. It sure is nice to have this done so I can move on to rebuilding another vintage trailer.

Carvel Kitchen Cabinet Build Thread - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum

It only matters if the Mrs. is happy. You know the old saying "if mama ain't happy, nobody's happy."

Looks great.

Dave

·
Premium Member
14,738 Posts
Very nice , guessing mama should be very happy!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
All I can say is...........WOW!!! Awesome work! I really admire your attention to detail and patience.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,500 Posts
VERY nice!!!!

·
Registered
11,917 Posts
Nice work.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Really, really nice! Makes me want new cabinets in my kitchen! Anyone notice that food taste better when the cook is happy? Great job, Carvel! :good2:

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HTML:
Yes, Mrs. Carvel is very happy. I don't know if the food tastes better but with the chief cook as happy as she is, well let's say the happiness flows to the rest of the house too. :mocking:

Thanks for the comments. Next project is to rebuild another vintage trailer. I hope to pull it up closer to the shop after Christmas.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Yes, a Nice kitchen can make the happiness flow throughout the house! :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Looks great. Built like hat they sure will last a long time. The cabinet we inherited were white and painted with the wrong paint, can't wait to have them replaced, I cannot keep them clean!

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Very Nice Work! Nice thread on the Woodworkers site.:thumbup1gif:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts