Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Borrowed what I believe to be a cat 1 landscape rake from a friend....looking to use it behind my 332. It has 20” spread at bar which should work on 3PH. Just need the proper pins to make it happen and cannot find them. Any thoughts from you fellas?
3/4” thread, 5/8” pin. I had placed an order with agrisupply a couple weeks back only to find out they have been back ordered

·
Administrator
22,955 Posts
Search for "cat 0 draw pin"

Many of these 3PH parts are made in India, they are having a tough time with CV19 so there are stock issues at many places.

·
Premium Member
10,362 Posts
Try farm and fleet.
if not try fleet farm

·
Registered
408 Posts
.. . It has 20” spread at bar which should work on 3PH...
As Kenny basically eluded to, lower link spacing of 20 inches would be a Catagory 0. Category 1 is 28 inches. The spec for lower link pin diameter is 5/8 for cat 0 and 7/8 for cat 1 - HOWEVER, a lot of manufacturers have started putting 7/8 pins on cat 0's and advertising them as "Catagory 1 compatible". This may be old info to you, but I thought I'd throw it in just in case it might help.

Reactions: Herminator
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.