Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
9,087 Posts
Interesting looking rig.

· Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Awesome

I tell ya I like my 2005 Dodge 5.9 so much I better start looking for somebody to redo the interior in it. :)

D.
That 5.9 is bombproof. If I ever get rid of my big Ford, that's what I'll be looking for to haul with. Good thinking on the interior redo!!

-Jer.

· Premium Member
9,087 Posts
It looks like it was driving on the right side of the road in the video. Does that mean we'll see it here in North America?

· Registered
12 Posts
Ok I see, should be interesting seeing some cat trucks on the road, but I feel there will be a new level of douchebaggery seen by 95% of cummins owners in most of the people who own the cat trucks cause they think that just because they own something that says CAT on it.

· Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok I see, should be interesting seeing some cat trucks on the road, but I feel there will be a new level of douchebaggery seen by 95% of cummins owners in most of the people who own the cat trucks cause they think that just because they own something that says CAT on it.
ROFL! :lol:

But seriously its pretty lame...not a bad truck mechanically, Navistar makes a nice truck, but its just yet another line of business that Caterpillar is "IN" but not really "in"....

· Premium Member
9,087 Posts
Similar to PACCAR offering their branded engines made by Cummins in Peterbilt and Kenworth rigs they make.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.