Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Awesome

I tell ya I like my 2005 Dodge 5.9 so much I better start looking for somebody to redo the interior in it. :)

D.
That 5.9 is bombproof. If I ever get rid of my big Ford, that's what I'll be looking for to haul with. Good thinking on the interior redo!!

-Jer.

·
Premium Member
8,022 Posts
It looks like it was driving on the right side of the road in the video. Does that mean we'll see it here in North America?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok I see, should be interesting seeing some cat trucks on the road, but I feel there will be a new level of douchebaggery seen by 95% of cummins owners in most of the people who own the cat trucks cause they think that just because they own something that says CAT on it.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok I see, should be interesting seeing some cat trucks on the road, but I feel there will be a new level of douchebaggery seen by 95% of cummins owners in most of the people who own the cat trucks cause they think that just because they own something that says CAT on it.
ROFL! :lol:

But seriously its pretty lame...not a bad truck mechanically, Navistar makes a nice truck, but its just yet another line of business that Caterpillar is "IN" but not really "in"....

·
Premium Member
8,022 Posts
Similar to PACCAR offering their branded engines made by Cummins in Peterbilt and Kenworth rigs they make.

·
Registered
31 Posts
ROFL! :lol:

But seriously its pretty lame...not a bad truck mechanically, Navistar makes a nice truck, but its just yet another line of business that Caterpillar is "IN" but not really "in"....
You mean Cat didn't really make my boots and ball cap??They did at least make my gloves and work jacket right??:cray::mocking:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You mean Cat didn't really make my boots and ball cap??They did at least make my gloves and work jacket right??:cray::mocking:
LOL...I wasnt thinking marketing stuff....I was thinkin along the line of AG (Yellow Agco Stuff)....and a few other items....both past & present.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts