Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this in a box of parts and I am not sure what model tractors it fits? ok well its not letting me upload photos but the casting numbers are as follows F2820R , F2913R and F2817R

·
Premium Member
10,684 Posts
A quick google search came up with "Top-link, Fits JD 520-730"

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A quick google search came up with "Top-link, Fits JD 520-730"

well I saw that but that was just for the attachment end but the center casting number I could not find info on so I was not sure if that effected the fit.

·
Premium Member
10,684 Posts
well I saw that but that was just for the attachment end but the center casting number I could not find info on so I was not sure if that effected the fit.
I found references to both the hook end and the entire assembly.

·
Registered
11,224 Posts
Whatever it fits, it is a valuable piece. They have disappeared from a lot of the old tractors. I think most dealers remove the top link from tractors on the lot. I have noticed on the Mecum Auctions on RFD TV that they announce that the tractor has the top link.

·
Premium Member
10,684 Posts
Whatever it fits, it is a valuable piece. They have disappeared from a lot of the old tractors. I think most dealers remove the top link from tractors on the lot. I have noticed on the Mecum Auctions on RFD TV that they announce that the tractor has the top link.
The reference I found wanted $275 for it. Although it seems to have a few extra parts.

link1.jpg

·
Registered
11,224 Posts
That one looks to be a bit newer, but I don't remember the differences that well. I would say that is a pretty good price. I think there may be some parts sellers that sell a chinese made replacement also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts