Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleanup the 2038R last weekend and I just take all my years of auto detailing and apply that to my new JD. I have been using auto ceramic coatings for the last few years and they work fantastic. What do you use to protect your JD? I use an Alwaysdry product called "Light" from Alwaysdry.com.

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
I wax my 2720 with Turtle Wax ICE. I wouldn't say it's the longest lasting product out there but it doesn't leave a white residue on black plastic and rubber parts.

·
Registered
22,008 Posts
I wash my 2520 with dirt, occasionally I leave it out in the rain and then wash with more dirt.
Mine gets washed twice a year - once after mud season and once in the fall when I do my annual maintenance.

It’s a tractor.....

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yep me & my SCUT look like a dirt ball at the dirt mall. I will wash prior to scheduled maintenance. No wax for the tractor.

·
Premium Member
7,586 Posts
I wax my 2720 with Turtle Wax ICE. I wouldn't say it's the longest lasting product out there but it doesn't leave a white residue on black plastic and rubber parts.
I need to try this on my truck. Any "wax" I get on the textured black plastic NEVER comes off :mad: :cry:

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
I find the mud does an outstanding job of protecting the paint from fading. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Does it keep the tires from dry rotting and cracking too? :ROFLMAO:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts