Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got tired of every time i got to bottom of property i would need the chainsaw. so i added a shelf to the rear of the ROPS. yeah i probably voided my warranty by this , but o well. Also put a bracket for the walkie talkie, wife got tired of not being able to get a hold of me when it was time for dinner. going to replace tool bag with Ammo can so it can be strapped as well. but it's pretty locked in up there. chainsaw rack 2.jpg chainsaw rack.jpg radio close.jpg

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
So i got tired of every time i got to bottom of property i would need the chainsaw. so i added a shelf to the rear of the ROPS. yeah i probably voided my warranty by this , but o well. Also put a bracket for the walkie talkie, wife got tired of not being able to get a hold of me when it was time for dinner. going to replace tool bag with Ammo can so it can be strapped as well. but it's pretty locked in up there. View attachment 679830 View attachment 679834 View attachment 679832
Awesome!

BTW, could you do a post about your Bendpak lift and all the details? A lift is on my wish list for the barn...

·
Registered
41 Posts
So i got tired of every time i got to bottom of property i would need the chainsaw. so i added a shelf to the rear of the ROPS. yeah i probably voided my warranty by this , but o well. Also put a bracket for the walkie talkie, wife got tired of not being able to get a hold of me when it was time for dinner. going to replace tool bag with Ammo can so it can be strapped as well. but it's pretty locked in up there. View attachment 679830 View attachment 679834 View attachment 679832

I have a built in dinner bell!! However, the walkie talkie holder looks great! I often wish I had a rack for the weed eater or other tools. Gotta get busy rigging it to keep up!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice work!

Good Job! Really like the idea of utilizing the ROPS. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Since I have to leave my ROPS down to put the tractor away & I needed a place for my chainsaws, fuel, chains, etc, etc. I compromised on a rear box. While it does limit, at times, visibility it still works well for what I wanted to do. Johne Deere 2520 011.JPG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts